In response to COVID-19 and with State and Federal guidance, the following proactive measures are being taken by the BOCC Offices:
- All BOCC Offices will be closed “To the Public” as of Friday, March 20th until further notice. Offices will continue to be staffed; therefore, if you have a need, please contact our offices for assistance (visit www.mywakulla.com for a telephone directory);
- All BOCC Meetings have been cancelled until further notice (this includes Regular Board Meetings, Planning Commission, Code Enforcement, and Advisory Committees);
- All Library Programs have been cancelled until further notice;
- The Library will be closed to the public as of Thursday, March 19th until further notice; however, will be allowing curbside pickup. Please call the Library at 926-7415 or email at [email protected] for procedures;
- All Recreation Programs at Medart Recreation Park have been cancelled until further notice;
- All County Parks remain open to the public at this time.
Staff will continue to provide updates accordingly.