Public Works Administration


tte Watts, Director
Public Works Administration
(850) 745-6509
[email protected] 

Public Works Administration Operating Procedures:

 Sewer/Water Payments:

  1. All inquiries and requests for information should be handled via phone or email at the contact information listed below.
  2. Please place all payments in the drop box to your left or in our drive-thru box in the parking lot.
  3. Payments can also be made online at (Go to: I Want To?/Pay My County Sewer (or Water) Bill; or payments can be made by calling the office at (850) 745-6509.
  4. Applications and disconnect requests can be obtained from our website at (Go to Department/Public Works/Public Works Administration/Revenue Collections); and emailed to [email protected]

 New Construction Sewer Hook-Ups:

  1. Please place the following info in our drop box to your left:  DPA (Development Permit Application) and include contact name, phone number, and payment.  We will call you when your letter is ready for pick up.


  • Residential meter and contractor is responsible for installing tap.  $3,850
  • Residential meter and county is responsible for installing tap on paved road.  $4,850
  • Residential meter and county is responsible for installing tap on dirt road.  $4,600
  • Commercial meter – please call  (850) 926-7616 for pricing


Contact Information:
(850) 745-6509 Revenue Collections (Office)
(850) 926-7616 Public Works  (Office)

 Nannette Watts, Director    [email protected]
Lawanna Willis, Administrative Asst.    [email protected]
Brittany Goyette, Administrative Asst.    [email protected]

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get back to normal operating procedures soon.