Nannette Watts, Director
Public Works Administration Operating Procedures:
- All inquiries and requests for information should be handled via phone or email at the contact information listed below.
- Please place all payments in the drop box to your left or in our drive-thru box in the parking lot.
- Payments can also be made online at www.mywakulla.com (Go to: I Want To?/Pay My County Sewer (or Water) Bill; or payments can be made by calling the office at (850) 745-6509.
- Applications and disconnect requests can be obtained from our website at www.mywakulla.com (Go to Department/Public Works/Public Works Administration/Revenue Collections); and emailed to [email protected]
New Construction Sewer Hook-Ups:
- Please place the following info in our drop box to your left: DPA (Development Permit Application) and include contact name, phone number, and payment. We will call you when your letter is ready for pick up.
- Residential meter and contractor is responsible for installing tap. $3,850
- Residential meter and county is responsible for installing tap on paved road. $4,850
- Residential meter and county is responsible for installing tap on dirt road. $4,600
- Commercial meter – please call (850) 926-7616 for pricing
(850) 745-6509 Revenue Collections (Office)
(850) 926-7616 Public Works (Office)
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get back to normal operating procedures soon.