WE ARE HIRING!
Now hiring flex (part-time) FF/EMTs and FF/Paramedics
1. Download and complete a Wakulla County Employment Application
2. Download and complete a Tobacco Affidavit
3. Include copies of the following certifications:
• State of FL Fire Marshal Certification FF1 or FF2
• FCDICE #
• FL Dept. of Health EMT/Paramedic Certification
• ACLS (Paramedic) or CPR (EMT) Certification
• Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC) Certification
• First Responder Course Completion Certification
• ICS Course Completion Certificates for 100, 200, 700, 800
4. Submit your application to Wakulla County Employee Support Services
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete a Volunteer Application and drop off at WCFR Headquarters: 318 Trice Lane, Crawfordville, Florida 32327.
Volunteers with no previous certifications or training will begin as Fireground Support.
To become a Volunteer Firefighter, you must complete a combination of online courses and hands-on skills training that totals 260 hours over the course of one year. Successful completion of this training certifies you in the State of Florida as a Firefighter I. WCFR provides testing and training free of charge for qualified volunteers. Please contact us at [email protected] for specific questions.